The rugged Long Range (LoRA) radio and 4G gateway, enables communication with the wireless geotechnical sensors and data loggers to connect the project site with the office through a cellular or local network. Data is transferred seamlessly to Trimble 4D Control for automated reporting, alarming, and analysis.
- Communication range with wireless sensors of up to 15 km
- Integrated internal antenna for GPS, 4G, and LoRa
- Manages up to 50 data message per minute
- External waterproof connectors eliminating the need to open the casing during installation
- Three options for region-dependent frequencies - 863-873 MHz, 902-915 MHz, and 915-928 MHz