The Choke Ring Antenna design is proven around the world to be effective in reducing the strength of most multipath signals. The advanced Trimble GNSS Ti-V2 Choke Ring antenna has taken the choke ring design to the next level, with exclusive electronics, improved low noise amplification and GNSS tracking.
The extended ground plane of a geodetic antenna is intended to stop all multipath signals that come from near or below the horizon. The below illustration helps to describe how the innovative technology responds to unwanted multipath signals.
- Improved signal reception in harsh signal environments
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou, and QZSS
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) Scientific Design
- Extensive precision rotation-testing: ensures 2 mm or better phase-center eccentricity and < 1mm phase-center repeatability
- Japanese LTE filtering
Trimble offers two styles of antennas designed for geodetic applications:
- Trimble Zephyr 3 Geodetic Antenna
- Trimble GNSS Ti-V2 Choke Ring Antenna
Each option is proven to deliver the exacting performance that network operators demand to ensure long-term success. In addition, two unique antenna designs provide the flexibility to reach a wide range of operational goals. The choice of what kind of antenna you ultimately choose is driven by your operational needs. Depending upon your priorities, it may become clear that one antenna style is a better fit for your particular application. For example, below are some properties to consider in helping to choose the right antenna for your project:
- Are you running a network or performing a geodetic campaign?
- Does an external organization dictate the antenna style that you must use?
- Are size and weight important considerations for installation or long-term deployment?
Although there are many different factors to consider and evaluate before making this important decision, Trimble has a solution that will meet your precise needs.
- Folleto - Antenas geodésicas de Trimble (840 KB)
- Brochure - GNSS Geodetic Antennas - French (335 KB)
- Brochure - GNSS Geodetic Antennas - Chinese (561 KB)
- Brochure - GNSS Geodetic Antennas - English USL (812 KB)
- Brochure - GNSS Geodetic Antennas - Japanese (929 KB)
- Brochure - GNSS Geodetic Antennas - Russian (503 KB)
- Update Antenna Configuration File (unsure if we need the content from this page)
- Technical Support