The Trimble R750 MON is the one GNSS receiver for automated movement detection with confidence. Paired with Trimble 4D Control software, automate data collection, reporting, analysis, and alarming for monitoring projects. Whether it is a single receiver or multiple units, T4D can process GNSS data from the R750 MON in post-process and RTK (real-time kinematic) providing additional insight into movement trends.
The R750 MON comes with all accessories needed to start automating your monitoring projects including international power supply, adapter for serial and Ethernet communication, and an external Zephyr 3 Base antenna.
The Trimble R750 MON is built for reliability and accuracy to tackle real-time monitoring anywhere in the world.
- Trimble Maxwell™ 7 GNSS ASIC – tracks the latest signals from all GNSS constellations with improved EVEREST™ Plus multipath mitigation, interference detection, and protection against GNSS spoofing.
- Trimble ProPoint™ technology – utilizes all-in-view GNSS constellations, with higher satellite visibility rates to keep you up and running with more reliable coverage and better reliability at the base station.
- Trimble CenterPoint® RTX – delivers RTK level precision anywhere in the world without the use of a local base station or Trimble VRS™ network.
The R750 MON has several communication options (4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, Ethernet, and USB-C), allowing for:
- Simple deployment utilizing cellular SIM card allowing automatic connection to Trimble 4D Control software.
- Flexibility to deploy in a variety of setups including ethernet and external radio.
- Easy connection to the receiver Web User Interface.
- Quick and easy firmware & option updates via TIM.