- Perform rigorous network adjustments combining data from GNSS, total station, and level.
- Report on confidence levels and statistics to determine adjustment output
- Visualize displacements in relation to fixed and floating control points
- Define warning and alarm thresholds based on 1D, 2D, and 3D displacements
- Visualize point displacements in 3D and Plan Views using displacement vectors
- Automatically determine points outside of thresholds using visuals and reports
- Visualize displacements in charts, scatterplots, and tables
- Quantify out of tolerance points in context of the entire project
- Export reports in PDF format, ready to be submitted to your client
Comprehensive Deformation Monitoring
The Monitoring module combines 3D visualization and survey data integration of the TBC platform with comprehensive data management and deliverables for deformation monitoring projects. Whether you are monitoring dam walls, piling installations, or railway subsidence, TBC provides simple set of tools to create monitoring displacement reports and time series graphs from any survey data.
Gain confidence and integrity by producing the highest quality deliverables for your clients. Trimble Business Center's field-to-finish survey CAD software helps surveyors deliver high-accuracy survey data, create CAD deliverables, and leverage full data traceability throughout a project's lifecycle.
- Create manual monitoring deliverables from GNSS, total station, level, and scanning data
- Adjust and process all survey data in one software
- Define and report on alarm and warning thresholds for monitoring points
- Visualize movements using colorized 3D displacement vectors
- Analyze monitoring points with interactive displacement charts
- Create comprehensive monitoring reports to meet client requirements