Whether your project involves monitoring, tunneling, or another highly specialized application, the Trimble S9 total station is the solution. It combines all of our top field technologies with our highest level of accuracy and our most advanced engineering features. The result is a high performance system built for the most demanding jobs.
Specialized for Engineering Applications
The Trimble S9 and S9 HP total stations are built for specialized applications such as monitoring and tunneling, where you need a solution with optimal speed, accuracy and reliability. Combine the Trimble DR HP EDM in the S9 HP with your choice of 1” or 0.5” angular accuracies and Trimble VISION™ or Long Range FineLock and you have the flexibility to tackle the most demanding projects.
Manage Your Assets 24/7
Know where your total stations are 24 hours a day with Trimble Locate2Protect technology. See where your equipment is at any given time and get alerts if your instrument leaves a jobsite or experiences unexpected equipment shock or abuse.
Trimble InSphere™ Equipment Manager system lets you view usage and keep up-to-date on firmware, software and maintenance requirements. With Trimble Locate2Protect and InSphere Equipment Manager, you can rest assured knowing your equipment is up-to-date and where it should be.
- The S9 Total Station is a scalable and cost effective solution for a variety of monitoring applications. It’s performance is ideal for construction projects of any size, from short-term jobs to multi-year construction operations that require monitoring for site safety including:
- Trimble FineLock technology delivers a point precision of less than 1 millimeter at a distance of 300 meters
- Trimble DR Plus EDM technology ensures accurate data with fewer instruments, a cost saving on large and small project sites
- The Trimble S9 detects targets without interference from surrounding prisms, ensuring target lock over long distances
- The Trimble 4D control Software makes it easy to set real time notifications when structural or environmental movements occur, resulting in timely safety decisions
Software and Compatible Products
Choose from a variety of Trimble controllers operating the feature rich, intuitive Trimble Access field software. Streamlined workflows guide crews through common project types, helping to get the job done faster with less distractions. Trimble Access workflows can also be customized to fit your needs.
Back in the office, trust Trimble Business Center software to help you check, process and adjust your optical, leveling, and GNSS data in one software solution. No matter what Trimble instruments you use in the field, you can trust that Trimble Business Center office software will help you generate industry-leading deliverables.
- Settop M1 Monitoring Controller
- Trimble T10 Tablet
- Trimble TSC7 Controller
- Trimble TSC5 Controller
- Trimble CU Controller