The Trimble SX Series total stations are powerful and easy to use instruments that combine Trimble’s best total station and Lightning 3DM functionality with high resolution imaging and scanning. The total station capabilities of these instruments, together with its advanced VISION™ technology, are perfectly suited for monitoring purposes. The SX series pairs with Trimble 4D Control and the Settop M1 total station controller making getting started on your next project a breeze.
- 1" Accuracy robotic total station for high-end project requirements
- Robust Trimble MagDrive servo for long-term use in exposed conditions
- Trimble VISION high-resolution camera system for capture of monitoring targets and site conditions
- Superior target separation for linear monitoring on railways, tunnels, bridges, and roadways
- Smallest EDM spot size on the market resulting in reliable DR measurements for settlement monitoring on roadways
Integrating with the Trimble SX Series Scanning Total Station, monitoring professionals benefit from Trimble VISION imaging technology and high-accuracy Lightning 3DM technology for more accurate measurements, enabling a more dense target placement on linear corridors such as rail tracks, tunnels, roads, and bridges. A live video feed makes it possible to better understand site conditions, manage target placement remotely and capture images for use with Trimble 4D Control visual inspection capabilities. These images can be compared over time and viewed next to the displacement or movement charts. This enables users to identify the potential cause of displacement and record movement changes over time.